Following government guidelines we plan to re open the club from Wed 24th June for Gate Practice.
Times: 5.30pm -7.30pm Cost £5
We have followed government and BC guidelines to ensure this is done in the safest possible way.
We ask all members to read and understand the points below.
- Initially it will be Hawks Members only.
- Also it will be for Intermediate and Expert Riders only.
- There will be No Equipment or Bike Hire.
- Payments – Payments will be taken outside the container via card reader and a separate tub for cash, so it can be disinfected. Members are to have the correct change.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided.
- Riders must have all their own equipment.
- All riders must have their helmets and gloves on at all times while on the track and lining up for gates.
- No stopping on the track at any point.
- First Aid - We have the first aid available at all times and 2 trained first aiders who will be at the track with full PPE as per the government guidelines.
- Its parents / guardians responsibility to ensure that their riders maintain the 2 metre social distancing rules.
- Parking: NO CARS ARE ALLOWED TO PARK BY CLUB CONTAINERS.
- Please Park along 2nd straight and along fence along Dawley Road and leave a safe distance between cars. Also please spectate by your cars.
- There will be one way in and one way out for riders and parents to get into the track and the container. Only Club Marshalls Inside the track or on the Start Hill.
Failure to continually fail to follow the guidelines will result in the rider and parents being asked to leave the facility.
Its parents / guardians responsibility to ensure that their riders maintain the 2 metre social distancing rules off the track.